✾ Search

sábado, 24 de maio de 2014

✶ Last Class: Visiting a factory

Hi, lovers!

Last week we had to create a dialogue between a student and a works manager of a textile factory. We should answer some questions about exportations and salaries. Look what Sabrina and I have got:
S: Hello, I'm the manager at Clotherwell and my name is Sabrina. I'm going to show you our company and where you'll work (if you really like it).
D: Ok, very nice. Thank you for receiving me!
S: You are welcome. I'll reply all of your questions.
D: Oh, well... What does your factory produce actually?
S: We produce knitting lines and basic clothes. We sell it to Hering Co., for example.
D: How many people work here?
S: About 100. 70% are women.
D: Wow, it's a lot! And how much do they receive per month?
S: They receive around R$ 2000,00 + a lot of great benefits. That's your initial salary if you stay with us.
D: Great! And what about the exportation?
S: We import a few things from China and export mainly to Germany and France. 
D: That's very nice! I'm very interested in working here... When do I start?
S: Hm... What do you think about... Now?! Do you have all your documents?
D: Oh, that's amazing! Yes, I do! Thank you a lot! I´ll see you later, then!
S: You are welcome, dear.

Well, this is it.
Don't forget to leave your comments, please.

Couture

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário